Authentic Arabic Coffee
Interesting Facts About Arabic Coffee
Arabic coffee is an integral part of Middle Eastern culture and considered as ceremonial act of generosity. Commonly known as ahwa, you can always taste the rich flavour of cardamon in the finely grounded coffee.
- Typically, no sugar is added to the coffee. From the lightly sweetened awha sada or ahwa ariha to the extremely sweet ahwaziyada, you can enjoy distinct variations of sweetness.
- Traditionally, made after grounding the roasted beans and then boiled with water in a pot, Let it simmer for 10-15 minutes before serving hot.
- The coffee is served in special coffee cups called
- Popularly drank in Turkey, Iran, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia.
What Is Your Arabic Coffee Type?
For many, drinking coffee is a part of daily life and brings a range of benefits. Arabic coffee is a treat that will tantalise your taste buds and gives a perfect start to your day! The aroma and intense taste have impressed coffee drinkers all over the world. However, little is known about its two variations reflecting the geographical origin.
Peninsular Arabic Coffee
● Preferred in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iraq and the UAE.
● Lightly roasted beans.
● Spiced with cardamom, cinnamon, saffron etc.
Levantine Arabic coffee
● Preferred in Syria, Jordan, Palestine and Lebanon.
● Dark roasted beans.
● Spiced with cardamom only
Regardless of which coffee is best for you, try a Silver Turkish coffee pot to serve your freshly brewed coffee.
Is Arabic Coffee Different from Turkish Coffee?
In many Arabic countries, both coffees are used interchangeably and are made from finely grounded coffee. The only difference is that Turkish coffee does not have cardamom, unlike Arabic coffee.
Quite similar to Arabic and Turkish coffee is Lebanese coffee that has a strong flavour that appeals to people who enjoy Espresso. Extracted from the Arabica bean, you can add cardamon and can drink it any time of the day.
Buy Authentic Arabic Coffee Online
At Armani Gallery, we source authentic coffee from Saudi Arabia for delivery Australia-wide. From our high-quality products to exceptional customer service, we have set the high standard in the market for coffee lovers.
Do you have questions? Let’s Talk
No products were found matching your selection.